BBUMC has implemented many procedures to reduce the risk of COVID-19 for our members, guests and staff.
- Masks are required in the building.
- Access to many areas of the church has been restricted. This includes the back portion, family center, kitchen, nursery and the front library and Polar Café.
- Children’s Sunday School has been suspended.
- The Nursery has been closed.
- Sunday services are both in-person and streamed on-line.
- Services are a mix of live and recorded portions.
- Coffee hour has been suspended to reduce congregating in the Narthex.
- Hand sanitizer dispensers have been placed in the Narthex.
- Items have been removed from the pews (Hymnals, Bibles, prayer cards).
- Pews have been closed off in the sanctuary to encourage social distancing.
- The office access is limited.
Please wear a mask in the church, use the hand sanitizer and maintain social distancing. If you are not comfortable attending the service in person, you can stream the service at: https://www.youtube.com/bbumchurch