BBUMC has implemented many procedures to reduce the risk of COVID-19 for our members, guests and staff.
Masks are required in the building if you are not fully vaccinated.
- Sunday services are both in-person and streamed
- Services are a mix of live and recorded portions.
- Coffee hour has been reduced to a light refreshment fellowship time in the Family Center.
- Hand sanitizer dispensers have been placed in the Narthex.
- Please wear a mask in the church, use the hand sanitizer and maintain social distancing. If you are not comfortable attending the service in person, you can stream the service at: